From the Dashboard
Click Create New App to create a new app and add it to the Dashboard.
Here you can:
- Give your app a name, so that you can identify it.
- Select which environment your app is in: Staging or Production. This is a visual tag for you to label whether an app is your staging or production environment.
- Pick a protocol to use—apps must have at least one protocol.
- You will be able to add more protocols later, up to the limit of your app plan.
- The Dashboard will display any apps you have created. Apps can be deleted from the Settings tab.
Your API key is available on the Overview tab of your Dashboard when viewing an app. It is also available from the Example link when viewing Protocol details from the Protocols tab.